Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kotobukiya Roll Figure On The Way

Looks as if Roll is getting the Kotobukiya model treatment. The Mega Man Network reports the manufacturer plans on releasing a Roll model later this Fall, likely after Rockman's late September release.

The 1/10 scale figure is slated to come with swappable parts that can be arranged to resemble Roll's classic look (right) or her Mega Man 8 look (left). Three different face plates and three different types of hands will also be included.

Pricing has yet to be announced, but considering the fact the model will contain more pieces than its predecessor, it'll probably be a bit pricey. More details as they come!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, everyone I know thought we were gonna get a re-tooled Megaman as Protoman, but instead we get a Roll.

    Well, there's something else to waste money on.

    Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change between Classic and 8 = Epic win

    Will almost definitely get this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty cute so far, though I'd likely never get it.


    Still waiting for a Volnutt figure that is really well made, but doesn't cost $50+. :/ (Or Samus Aran... Man, anything Metroid-figure related is like $150+ right off the bat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up guys. These are fantastic, I've been wishing for high quality MegaMan figure for years, and the only ones that would pop up would be made by fans at japanese conventions for gazillions of dollars.

    Protoman would be great, but what I really want is MegaMan X, Zero, and a Sigma figure. I would kill for a high quality Sigma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd break down and buy one if there were a Megaman X figure.

    This Roll one almost has me, though; love me some Roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see a high-quality Metal Man figure. Or maybe bosses like Guts Dozer, the Green Dragon, or the best would be the Yellow Devil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, but... since when has Roll had a chest?? Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that. I want that so badly you can't even believe it. As happy as I am with my new little Roll figurine, I don't think I can ever have enough Roll in my life.

    Chest plate looks a little funny though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. just awesome!! I want this and a Bass figure so badly

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly. Disparaging, belittling and derogatory comments are not permitted.