Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bandai Planning More D-Arts Mega Man Figures

Not a huge surprise, but it's nice to get a confirmation. Speaking with Adam Newman, a representative from Bandai's Toy Department earlier today, I was told to pass this little tidbit of interest along in regards to future Mega Man D-Arts action figures:

"Based on the positive reactions we have received to the D-Arts Mega Man X upcoming release, we are currently planning for additional Mega Man releases in the D-Arts line. Zero is certainly under consideration for a future release."

Was there really any doubt? Still, this is great news! So, any characters in particular you'd like to see rendered in high quality plastic? It remains to be seen if future figures will be strictly X series related, but it really couldn't hurt to be hopeful for anything.

From here on out, Adam will keep us in the loop regarding any upcoming release announcements. 

Thanks, Adam!

20 comments:

  1. YES!!!!

    Sigma anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I hope they make Vile and Sigma next, after Zero of course. :)

    I wonder if they'll start making ones for characters from the Classic, ZX series or Legends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY. How about reminding everyone that the Reaverbot Contest is coming to an end tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Axl and Colonel, Those two are needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. gimme my vile already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only X series? :\ I want to see Harpuia and the other Generals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want an Iris model. I've waited years for one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. C00L!

    Axl and Zero are on my list.

    @Tcat: Yay, Harpuia! I wouldn't mind a Fefnir or Phantom one too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any more X figures will be promptly purchased upon release. Do your thing, Bandai!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! The Tribute entries have to be in tomorrow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hah! Like they'd give X a figure and not Zero.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bandai needs to make every X character ever because I would buy every single one. That X figure is so amazing, I'd trust Bandai to make any MM character.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Give me iX, or nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want a Vile MK1 figure.
    And Bass!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I suppose hoping for any figures from the true MegaMan series would be hoping for too much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vile especially would be cool IMO. Maybe X4's Colonel.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome, maybe they can get figures of the zx series because that was awesomw the combination of x and z.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe I missed this news. Hm...

    So... Did anyone even DOUBT if Zero was gonna be made?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly. Disparaging, belittling and derogatory comments are not permitted.